Since modern electronic sirens at shooting ranges can reproduce virtually any sound, they can be used for reporting the beginning and end of shooting, other firing instructions, for warning in states of emergency, for making information available to all persons in the area, or scaring away birds acoustically before shooting. Voice messages can be automated when played from the siren’s internal memory, broadcast live via microphone, or communicated from external sources such as radios, different types of players, cell phones or the interior PA system at a shooting range.
Although the main function of a siren is to warn of a dangerous situation that could lead to personal injury or property damage, it can be used a lot more creatively. For example, it can reproduce simulated sounds typical of a factory, city or combat zone at paintball shooting ranges; hence, it can greatly contribute to the simulation of an authentic setting.
Advantages of the solution:
- High-quality acoustic coverage of the shooting range area by means of a single device
- Good voice intelligibility due to the high performance of sirens and special horns, even though protective headphones
- Reproduction of pre-recorded audio announcements or voice messages from the siren’s digital memory /SD cards/ in WMA, MP3 formats
- Long life of sirens, even in extremely harsh climatic conditions, due to the utilization of weather-resistant stainless steel and aluminium alloys in design
- Absolute reliability and resistance as a result of a number of the company’s implementations all over the world