The main function of the system is to broadcast voice messages or acoustic warning signals. It is possible to broadcast:
- live reports from microphone;
- voice messages and signals from the internal memory (SD card);
- radio broadcast from built-in FM receiver;
- files from a connected USB key;
- audio signals from various external sources (radios, cell phones, etc.).
Messages can be activated:
- by buttons or selected from the menu at one of the call stations;
- with instructions from connected computers via VEKTRA software;
- automatically with input from the environment - data from various sensors, buttons, etc.;
- based on the requirements of monitoring and control sytems of third parties - SCADA systems, electronic security systems, etc.;
- based on the requirements of other software, running on personal computers;
- by direct input from other communication systems - mobile and fixed telephone lines, radio stations, FM radio, satellite communication systems, etc.
The second function of the system is gathering information from:
- sensors for hazardous substances;
- temperature sensors;
- water level sensors;
- other buttons;
and based on this information activating the warning signals and controlling any attached equipment, such as:
- optical signals and warning equipment;
- security monitors and cameras, bars and gates;
- semaphores, etc.
There are many ways to ensure required functionality - by performing a simple configuration or developing the algorithms needed by the scripting language.